Our new productline S-BACPRO works on the base of Functional Bacteria to remove and prevent organic deposits in industrial water systems: For example for the treatment of cooling water systems and process water.
With S-BACPRO, our customers are successfully using this new truly environmentally friendly cooling water conditioning process, with the following advantages:
- Effective cooling water treatment without the use of biocides
- No hazardous material / no substances hazardous to water / approved for use in the food and feed industry according to AAFCO and EFSA
- 100% environmentally friendly - 100% ecological - not genetically modified
- Continuous cleaning effect: Functional Bacteria decompose organic deposits and prevent their regeneration
- Ensuring efficient heat transfer
- By breaking down organic deposits we help to prevent Legionella pneumophila and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- S-BACPRO makes no contribution to AOX and/or COD in cooling- and process waters
Successful application of S-BACPRO in the glass industry in the cooling tower system
In the glass production process, glass is continuously cooled with cooling water in the area of the scraper belt. This results in the entry of solids, dirt, oils and fats into the cooling system. During stationary operation of the evaporative cooling system, this conglomerate is deposited in the entire cooling system and in the cooling tower tray and leads to increased formation of legionella in the cooling water.
With the continuous dosage of Functional Bacteria (S-BACPRO) we succeeded in reducing organic deposits in a sustainable way. Removing organic deposits, and therefore nutriments, helped reduce Legionella.
Additional positive effect: The consistency of the above mentioned conglomerate became pumpable with the use of S-BACPRO and can be sucked off - before - mining degradation of the sediment layer in the cooling tower basin.
Successful treatment of the disc filter in the paper mill with our Functional Bacteria
The aim was to remove the deposits on the disc filter and keep it clean. We succeeded 100% with the treatment with our Functional Bacteria S-BACPRO.
Functional Bacteria S-BACPRO are successfully used in the steel industry to control organic deposits
ThyssenKrupp Steel: since the start of treatment with our Funktional Bacteria S-BACPRO in November 2019, organic deposits have been clearly visibly reduced, without the use of biocides. This leads to online cleaning of the cooling system. The cooling tower fills of the evaporative cooling system show this best.
And with this treatment, we also help comply with the requirements of the 42nd BImSchV (German regulation for Legionella control in cooling water systems). Less and less Legionella are found in the water (fewer organic deposits means less room for growth of Legionella).