SAFETY OF THE DOSING EQUIPMENT AND THE PRODUCTION PLANTS
Servophil knows the legal requirements and plays it safe!
Many of our customers have had their Servophil systems successfully certified and approved by experts (including TÜV). In accordance with the AwSV (“Verordnung über Anlagen zum Umgang mit wassergefährdenden Stoffen”) and other relevant regulations.
- Continuous optimisation of the systems
- According to the state of the art
- Sizes of the driptrays in correspondance to the volume of the container
- Use of safe tube connections according to BG T002
- Compliance with the technical guidelines according to BG / VDI
SAFETY FOR EMPLOYEES
We, Servophil and our customers take responsibility for all personall tat may come into contact with our equipment and products. Servophil is aware of this responsibility. Many important details can be solved together with the customer:
- Regular safety training / instructions for employees and customers
- Observance of workplace regulations (Arbeitsstättenverordnung)
- Observance of the ordinance on establishments (Betriebsstättenverordnung)
SAFETY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
It is our duty to keep the impact on the environment as low as possible: "As much as necessary, as little as possible".
Higher concentrated products reduce environmental impact and handling
- Functional bacteria replace biocides and clean biologically
- By using special ultrasound frequencies as physical cleaning, use of chemical agents can be reduced
- Personalized dosing equipment for optimal dosing
- Online monitoring with alarm system
REACh stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals and is the designation for the new EU chemicals regulation. REACh has been in force in the EU since June 1, 2007 and harmonizes and simplifies the previously applicable national chemical regulations.
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) in Helsinki organizes and controls all processes within the scope of REACh.
Links on the topic REACh:
BIOCIDAL PRODUCTS REGULATION (BPR)
The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) (Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012) regulates the placing on the market and the use of biocidal products that are used to protect humans, animals, materials or products against harmful organisms (such as pests or bacteria) due to the activity and objective of the use of active substances they contain.
Since 1 September 2015, ECHA has published a list of manufacturers (Art. 95 list) who are legally permitted to market a biocidal active substance in the EU. From this date onwards, only biocidal products containing biocidal active substances from these manufacturers may be placed on the EU market.
Regulatory contact person of Servophil: Dr. Frank Dürkes, +41 41 761 94 94 / e-mail